Melbourne marketing consultants share some reasons why blogging matters to your business
Our small business marketing consultants in Melbourne know that blogging is one of the most valuable tools that businesses have to engage with customers and ultimately make their lives easier.
We explain to our small business clients that if you’re not blogging, it’s time to get started or get left behind. So here our experts in business marketing Melbourne share some reasons why blogging is essential for your online success:
- A blog is a simple, easy-to-use platform for connecting with and sharing timely and relevant information with customers. It’s your direct communication channel.
- Your blog fuels SEO. Search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it.
- Overall, businesses who blog acquire more customers. You don’t need to be a professional designer, WordPress and Hubspot are people-friendly and don’t require advanced graphic skills.
- Your blog is the heart of all of your content marketing efforts. It’s fodder for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email newsletters, e-books, etc.
- Blogging and news articles give your company a voice by creating a place to talk about new products or services, comment on timely news topics or market trends, and share company initiatives beyond your website.
- Blogs can create free PR as business bloggers are often interviewed by journalists as industry experts Blogging gives you insight into your audience. Using blog analytics, you can track readers, click-throughs, popular topics, shares and comments.
To find out more about our SEO services and small business marketing advice in Melbourne, contact the team at Little Marketing today.