Small business marketing company in Brisbane explains why your small business needs a strong brand with Easter social media contest ideas
Easter is just around the corner and our small business marketing company in Brisbane share some ideas for encouraging Easter sales with a social media contest.
With consumers in Australia spending millions of dollars throughout the Easter period, it’s a great time as a small business owner to encourage engagement, likes and sales through social media, particularly Facebook. One of the best ways to do this is with a social media contest!
A couple a Facebook contests you could run include:
- Getting your customers to ‘like’ your page for an entry to a random contest. You can even offer additional entries to customers who refer anyone to the page and likes it.
- Get customers to submit photos to win a prize. Make it more interactive by having your likers to vote for entries
- Get fans to name your new brand or product. In return, you increase engagement by asking them to participate and a truckload of fantastic ideas
- Ask fans to write short excerpts about a topic and pick a winner
- Video and other Facebook contests are also applicable depending on which makes the most for your business
- Your prize should be attractive and of real value. Make the prize worthwhile to encourage greatest number of responses.
For more great small business holiday marketing tips contact our team of small business marketing consultants in Brisbane today.