Small business marketing consultancy in Perth explains the pitfalls of getting your logo on the cheap
Our small business marketing consultancy in Perth explain that we all too often see small business owners hunting for the best logo deal out there.
As with everything is life, you get what you pay for! These cheap, usually pre-designed logos are not anything more than just an image. A cheap logo:
- Does not portray your individual brand image
- Is not designed to appeal to your target audience
- Is highly unlikely to offer timeless appeal
So why does a successful logo cost more to create?
- Designing a professional logo takes work. A designer can take anywhere from 15 to 30 hours to complete a single logo design for a client. This includes research, design, liaison and various rounds of design to ensure the client is happy with the final design.
- Professional design equipment doesn't come cheap. The technology required for logo design not cheap. This includes both software and hardware.
- Getting to know you. In order to design a great logo, a professional designer will take the time to get to know you and everything there is to know about your business and your audience as well as where you see your business in the future.
- A logo isn’t just a pretty picture. There is so much that goes into the design process itself. Our small business marketing company explain that designers follow a professional logo design process.
These are just a few reasons why a good logo doesn’t come cheap. To find out more about creating the perfect logo and marketing plan for your small business, contact our team of small business marketing consultants in Perth today.